Create your first Ionic app on OSX in under 5 minutes
Follow these 7 steps to get you started in the development of Ionic apps for Android and OSX platforms.
- Download and install node.js: https://nodejs.org/en/download/ For OSX you should install Mac OS X Installer (.pkg). Check if it is downloaded correctely by typing node -v in your terminal.
- Install ionic: sudo npm install -g ionic
- Create your first app (with tabs): ionic start MyApp tabs
- Login with ionic account: ionic login ( you can create it here: https://apps.ionic.io/signup )
- Upload app to the ionic servers: ionic upload
- Setup your app for Android: http://docs.ionic.io/docs/push-android-setup
- Check these links for more information: